Auto Tech Review – the language of technology is India’s first magazine focussed on the growing automotive engineering industry and community.
The trade magazine for technology-oriented management in the automotive industry, has in-depth technical articles that give an exclusive insight into progress in automotive engineering, providing an essential source of information for all automotive engineers in India.
Auto Tech Review focuses on automotive engineering and the latest R&D findings on every aspect of passenger car, commercial vehicle, two- and three-wheelers as well as the suppliers. The magazine seeks to publish articles by industry experts, in addition to featuring science reports on individual research projects and on the series development of vehicles and their components.
Auto Tech Review is the Indian edition of ATZ - Automobiltechnische Zeitschrift (Automotive Engineering Magazine) of Germany. ATZ was founded in 1898 and is the oldest existing automotive magazine in the world.
Springer India, based in New Delhi, is part of Springer Science+Business Media, catering to the markets in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Springer India has developed an exciting package of reduced and low-price textbooks for high-level graduate and post graduate courses. Springer India has also launched a journal co-publishing programme with several renowned learned societies to increase the amount of scientific discovery from India being brought to the wider global academic community.
Springer Science+Business Media
Knowledge, information and quality – these are the three things that shape Springer Science+Business Media’s business activities. We develop, manage and disseminate knowledge – through books, journals and the Internet. We work with the world’s best academics and authors in long-standing loyal partnerships based on mutual trust and we are always open to new input.
- We aim to offer excellence – more than 150 Nobel prize-winners have published with Springer to the present date. Many of our publications are considered authoritative works in their field, read by academics and students, used by libraries and universities, academic professionals and practitioners in various branches of industry.
- We are a leading global scientific publisher, delivering quality content through innovative information products and services, as well as a trusted provider of local-language professional publications in Europe, especially in Germany and the Netherlands.
- Around 55 publishing houses in about 20 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Consolidated turnover in 2010: €866 million; consolidated turnover in 2009: €859 million; consolidated turnover in 2008: €892 million.
- More than 5,000 employees around the world.
- Springer eBook Collection with more than 44,000 titles available on www.springerlink.com